COVID-19 Safety Update
As of June 2, 2021 all Ohio COVID health orders have been lifted. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees we will continue to practice the following safety precautions:
- Encouraging all employees and customers to voluntarily wear a mask if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Additional cleaning of all frequently touched countertops, handrails, doorknobs, drinking fountains, and elevator buttons, throughout the day.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealerships.
- Taking the Required Measures for Social Distancing and a Safe Workplace.
- Posting of CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) information concerning CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) to be displayed at all stores.
It is a customer and employees’ decision to wear a mask and their decision will be respected. Masks will continue to be available to customers and employees. If you are uncomfortable with any of our associates not wearing masks, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
We will remain vigilant and are prepared to make decisions based on current needs, as well as in response to changing conditions. We will base our decisions on direction from the CDC and our Governor as well as the Ohio State Department of Health. Please stay safe and healthy.
Please Contact Us with Any Questions or Comments.